Missed the launch of e-BlueInfo 2.0? Watch the recording
E-BlueInfo 2.0 launch schedule held on March 30, 2021.
- Moderator: Dr Diego González. Director of BIREME
- Opening – Dr. Jarbas Barbosa. Assistant Director of PAHO/WHO.
- Resilience of health systems: a priority for the Americas. Dr. James Fitzgerald. Director of the Department of Health Systems and Services. HSS/PAHO/WHO.
- e-BlueInfo 2.0 – what’s new? – Mr. Renato Murasaki. Information Technology Manager. BIREME/PAHO/WHO.
- Remarks from participant countries:
- Dr. Raphael Câmara Medeiros Parente, Secretary of Primary Health Care. Brazilian Ministry of Health.
- Dr. Xochitl Sandoval, Director of the National Health Institute. Ministry of Health of El Salvador.
- Dr. Edwin Eduardo Montúfar Velarde, Vice-Minister of Primary Care. Guatemalan Ministry of Public Health and Social Assistance.
- Dr. Fernando Carbone Campoverde, Advisor to the Ministerial Office of the Peruvian Ministry of Health.
- Closing remarks. Dr. Sebastián García Saisó. Director of the Department of Evidence and Intelligence for Action in Health. EIH/PAHO/WHO.
e-BlueInfo is an application that places in the hand of health professionals reliable information, updated and selected by experts from the Ministries of Health and the countries’ educational and research institutions. It also includes PAHO/WHO Guidelines.